NORTHERN X SOUTHSET



For those of you who couldn't/can't make it, here's a little sneak peak inside Southset gallery, where my artwork is hanging for the rest of May as part of my solo show, Northern
Thank you to everyone who helped out, and who came along to say hi. 
Also thanks to the lovely girls at String of Events who shot some pictures of the show too (check them out here).
If you're in Melbourne, you can check out the show by visiting Southset at 5 Levanswell Road, Moorabbin, open Fridays 2-6pm and Saturdays 10am-3pm. 
Also, I've put a couple of limited edition prints that were featured in the show up for sale  here, and my older prints (not including posters) are 20 per cent off, using the code: NORTHERN. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Rachel! Love your work!

    Marlee xx
    String Of Events

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have made it to Melbs for the show - but alas I have to stick to the pictures you post online. But I did take the opportunity to add to my ever-growing collection of your beautiful prints! Couldn't resist!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...