One in five


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bits and pieces from the last few weeks via Instagram (@raychponygold)... I'm about to go into illustration-worker mode and make good on some promises, so I might just disappear for a while.
Also, my sister's wedding is on the horizon (a week-and-a-half!), so I'm looking forward to going home and seeing my family. 
Mum called the other night to tell me she's put an antechinus skeleton in a bird cage so the bugs can clean it off without other animals taking it away... unique behaviour there.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the last illustration, it has a very Angelina Jolie vibe.
    Have fun at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. friggin sweet, love it all. Youre good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...