Spell & the Gypsy Collective

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I've been a bit of a patchy blogger over the last few months, and it can be put down to a few things: living in a city, working a full-time job plus the nightmare commute, and being super busy with personal and commercial projects. 
So I thought I'd share some of the commercial work I've been doing... my favourite project so far was playing around with Spell and the Gypsy Collective's logo... Not only are the Spell ladies immensely talented and creative, they're also very kind, generous and understanding of the work that goes into anything made by hand. 
Fun times, more work to do.
Dig x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...