Something sacred

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just doin' stuff, eating jellybeans... Making lists of things I have to do, which is never a good sign. I've been playing around with watercolours more and more because I want to paint, but going outside, finding my acrylic/spray paints, working out some canvas or wood and not having the dogs eat or touch anything just seems super complicated and drawn out. Plus I'm still thinking about what I'm doing--process and colours and layout. 
Been thinking about Jim Morrison a lot too, but that's another story.
There seems to be a lot of things happening at the moment.
I never know if shit gets hectic, or normal life-speed freaks me out. 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...