Half day

 
Yay morning off! Perfect weather and that means hanging on the farm, doing a bit of drawing, playing with the puppies, drinking instant coffee and checking out my terrarium... I'm not sure yet if you can have moss and succulents in the same place. But we'll see...
Hello to new visitors and crew as well, I hope you like my drawing and collecting, it's nice to have you stop by! 
Also got exciting news yesterday that baby will be back from the States early! This guy:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And then here are some more America/puppy/animal encounter (goats) photos... Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Happy days.
Dig xo

2 comments:

  1. these are super cool photos! i like to see these sides of you too, more personal xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT PUPPYYY. We have a puppy too; I understand your joy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...